Electrical Demolition – includes all work in dealing with the existing wiring and involves the removal of existing electrical features and components to facilitate the installation of new work. Electrical demolition consists of a wide variety of systems and tasks–in fact, just as many as there are new systems to install.
What is included in this service?
- 1 hour of electrical demolition labor
- The removal of existing electrical features and components to facilitate the installation of new work
Reasons why people book this:
- Renovating or improving home and office spaces.
- You may want to change your living room and kitchen arrangement into an open-plan space.
- Electrical demolition is also commonly required if you have damaged or outdated electrical equipment.
- Electrical demolition can also involve removing wires where the conduit is left to be reused (partial demolition).
What is excluded:
- Any repair work necessary to fix identified problem or new installation
Special Notes for this list - As with most jobs involving electrics and buildings, you’ll need a permit to carry out this type of extensive electrical work. Repair, alteration or construction work for residential or commercial properties generally requires you to pay a building permit fee.
Consumer Protection Plan:
We stand behind everything with our professional services. We believe that if we give our clients a great experience, then growth in electrical work or new installation will eventually come on their own. So, rather than focusing on maximizing profits, we focus on maximizing the service that we provide.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our services, you will contact us so we can be made aware of your concerns and find a solution. If you are still not satisfied with Electric ArtTech, then we guarantee to refund 100% of the money you paid to Electric ArtTech. Terms and conditions apply.