Almost every Arizona home needs an electrical remodeling at some time during its life because the guidelines on electrical wiring get updated from time to time, and all homeowners have to adhere to these guidelines. Also, the changing nature of appliances and technological gadgets necessitate a certain amount and type of electrical power, and this may require some changes to the electrical infrastructure. At times, you are sure to need additional outlets to plug in more devices, and this requires some rewiring work.
$7-$25/ per Square Foot
What is included in this service?
- Remodeling project design.
- Removal of existing electrical features and components to facilitate the installation of new work
- New wiring installations 110 and 220V.
- Installation of new outlet, switch, ceiling fan, and light boxes.
- New recessed light/can installations.
- Minor parts & materials to complete electrical remodeling.
- Installation of new decora style outlets and switches.
- Copies of the bluprint design or electrical plan are included in the contract.
Reasons why people book this:
- Renovating or improving home and office spaces.
- Your home or office may need to be updated to comply with electrical codes.
- The outlets may need to be added or moved, expansions and renovations could call for rewiring.
- Modern appliances may require a different kind of electrical supply.
What is excluded:
- Any drywal repair, paint, concrete, roof, AC, furniture, TV, data or cosmetic repair.
- Any appliances installation.
Special Notes for this list - As with most jobs involving electrics and buildings, you’ll need a permit to carry out this type of extensive electrical work. Repair, alteration or construction work for residential or commercial properties generally requires you to pay a building permit fee.
Consumer Protection Plan:
We stand behind everything with our professional services. We believe that if we give our clients a great experience, then growth in electrical work or new installation will eventually come on their own. So, rather than focusing on maximizing profits, we focus on maximizing the service that we provide.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our services, you will contact us so we can be made aware of your concerns and find a solution. If you are still not satisfied with Electric ArtTech, then we guarantee to refund 100% of the money you paid to Electric ArtTech. Terms and conditions apply.