Rewiring a thermostat by yourself can be dangerous. Our experts are electricians who can disconnect your existing thermostat, and make sure your new smart thermostat is wired correctly to your HVAC system and meets local and state code.
What is included:
- Removal of existing thermostat
- Installation of 1 customer-supplied smart thermostat
- Testing new thermostat for proper function
- Instructions on proper use
Reasons why people book this:
- Save energy and money - - The average household spends more than $2,000 a year on energy bills, nearly half of which goes to heating and cooling. So cutting that bill can be a big deal – Energy Star says you can shave $180 a year simply by properly setting your thermostat.
- Auto programming
- Adjust thermostat remotely
- Get home energy reports
- Enhance safety
- Smart home
- Look stylish
What is excluded:
- Smart thermostat
- Any work on your AC
- AC wiring or fixing
Special Notes for this list - Many of the newest thermostats require a C Wire (Common Wire) to bring continuous power to the unit. Before purchasing your new thermostat, you likely want to detach your existing thermostat from the wall and look at the wires connecting to it. If you’ve got a wire connected to the terminal labeled “C”, you’re probably good to go with a digital or smart thermostat installation. The C Wire is commonly blue or black in color. If you have an older thermostat and the existing wiring does not include a C wire, we have to install a new one for an additional cost.
Consumer Protection Plan:
We stand behind everything with our professional services. We believe that if we give our clients a great experience, then growth in electrical work or new installation will eventually come on their own. So, rather than focusing on maximizing profits, we focus on maximizing the service that we provide.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with our services, you will contact us so we can be made aware of your concerns and find a solution. If you are still not satisfied with Electric ArtTech, then we guarantee to refund 100% of the money you paid to Electric ArtTech. Terms and conditions apply.